Contact us today for a free 30-60 minute no-obligation eBay shop consultancy session.
Read Marks's latest eBay cover feature for Net magazine, March '12
Mark Buckingham has written numerous features and articles for .net magazine on both SEO, Google Adwords and selling on eBay.
Read more >
Need a professional eBay specialist consulant or group business
training course to help you make the most of the eBay marketplace?
Want to gain & maintain eBay's Top Rated Seller status?
Whether you're a sole-trader or small startup up and new to selling on eBay, or a serious business seller looking to fine-tune and optimize your eBay empire, our experienced eBay consultants and tutors will help make the most from the rapidly growing eBay marketplace.
Perhaps you need a few hours at our Surrey/ London based office with a specialist ebay consultant to help you understand the basics of setting up an eBay store? Or maybe you require an onsite workshop with our advanced eBay business training specialist at your offices to glean a better understanding of what's involved in gaining and maintaining eBay Top Rated Seller status.
We help businesses of all types and sizes master the art of eBay - whether you're in London, Surrey, Hampshire, Kent, Sussex, Berkshire and across the South East, or further afield, our experienced eBay consultant will travel to your offices, sit down with your team, and walk you, step-by-step, through all aspects of eBay during an advanced and planned one-day eBay training workshop. If you're seeking to grow your business, you're in the right hands: our eBay business training and UK eBay courses can be tailored your exact needs - whatever your level.
Need specialist eBay training for your business? Why not benefit from our expert consultant's advice for FREE? Book an eBay phone consultation today!
Read our latest SEO & eBay articles @ .Net - the world's beselling web design magazine:
Improve Your eBay Shop Today new Nov 2012
Read Mark's Build an eBay Empire cover feature for .Net magazine
Boost Your Site's Local Search published as .Net's cover feature in .Net print 2012
Mark's Top Ten SEO myths now free @ Net mag __________________________________________________________________________________________________
Live in Surrey or London and require assistance in setting up or optimizing your eBay shop? We conduct most ONSITE one to one and group eBay training & tuition in the Surrey/ Berkshire/ Sussex area (Walton, Kingston, Sunbury, Weybridge, Shepperton, Staines, Chertsey, Twickenham, Ricmond, Windsor, Egham, Virgina Waters), and South & SouthWest London (Teddington, Richmond, Chiswick, Ealing, Kingston, Epsom, Croydon), Hampshire, Kent and Sussex, including Brighton, Chichester, Hove & Eastbourne, as well as eBay training and consultancy in Kent, Hertfordshire, Essex and the south coast. Not in these areas? We offer eBay training across the UK...call us now for a free consultation and a quote.
However, if your business is located outside these areas, and require professional eBay training consultancy, we can still help you!
Read eBay Training Consultant Mark Buckingham's Build an eBay Empire feature for .Net magazine (the UK's bestselling internet magazine) - click on the cover to read the article >>
- Unofficial eBay tuition, classes & workshops: 1-on-1 to group eBay training classes
- Getting the most from Selling Manager Pro, Turbolister & other eBay seller tools
- Streamlined integration of your inventory and expedient listing management
- Understand Best Match and the sales strategies to best suit your business
- Gaining eBay's prized Top Rated Seller badge & top tips to help keep it!
- Effective SMP/ shop management and top buyer communication tips
- Learn how to fine tune your shop and search engine optimization
- eBay sales audit and Terapeak research / competitor reports
- Onsite eBay optimization training/ eBay business consultancy
- Valuable insights from seasoned Top Rated eBay sellers
- Researching the competition on eBay.co.uk & beyond
- Optimizing your eBay Shop listings & general design
- Repairing your Detailed Seller Ratings & feedback
- .. valuable tips you WON'T read on eBay Help!
NetSeek proprietor, Mark Buckingham is an experienced eBay trader, trainer, certified eBay Education Specialist & runs two Powerseller eBay shops.
For those more experienced business eBay sellers, our professional eBay tuition & eBay seller training courses can help you...
- Start and grow your eBay UK business
- Opening / optimising your eBay shop front
- Create compelling, eye-catching, pro eBay listings
- Gaining and maintaining the Top Rated Seller Badge
- eBay listing & shop management and bulk editing tools
- Market & promote your eBay business across the internet
- Manage your eBay sales effectively - keep your buyers happy
- Offsite support, reporting and telephone consultation when required
and much more...
We've conducted eBay training and consultancy across London, Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex and Kent, and have helped clients further afield, from Bristol, Bath, Birmingham, Worcester and Manchester and Glasgow and Edinburgh in Scotland, to the South Coast, including eBay business training and consultancy in Brighton, Portsmouth, Chichester, Southampton, Dorset Devon and Cornwall.
Make the most of eBay with eSeller Solutions professional eBay designs - 10% discount
NetSeek and eSeller Solutions have worked in close partnership for several years, and this year announced them as our chosen primary supplier for our client's eBay design needs - from professional listing and shop templates to mass bulk upload and bespoke development requirements.
ESeller Solutions create unique, eye catching designs that will enhance your business. eBay is a highly competitive market with thousands of sellers and only businesses that present a professional shop front and stand out with amazing designs are going to grow in this environment. Whatever your budget, eSeller Solutions will provide a professional eBay shop design, based on your preferences, along with a matching item eBay listing template.
If you'd like to know more, please drop us a line or visit eSellerSolutions and quote 'NetSeek' for a 10% discount
Are you new to eBay and need a jargon-free approach?
Our basic onsite step-by-step eBay tuition includes..
- A no-nonsense, jargon-free personal introduction to eBay
- Open an eBay & PayPal account
- Search the listings / how to determine what your items are worth
- Create an inviting description
- How to take & edit photos
- Pricing your item
- Monitoring your auctions & Frequently Asked Questions
- Trade safely - avoid scams and phishing emails
- Completing your transaction - feedback.
- Show you other eBay tools & resources to help you
on your way to eBay success!
Mark Buckinghamis an authorized eBay Education Specialist and eCommerce consultant, but not contracted or employed by eBay.
We undertake our eBay courses and training across the UK, with the majority of our eBay training clients based in London, Surrey, West Sussex, East Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire, Kent & the Home Counties. Wherever your location, our eBay Powerseller and Top Rated consultants (who also trade as Top Rated Sellers) will walk you through all areas of optimizing your eBay operations.
Complete our site survey form for a professional no-obligation assessment of your eBay or Amazon listings - or call our London office on 01932 700416 for an informal chat with an eBay specailist about tuition or training requirements.
Mark Buckingham is an authorized eBay Education Specialist, but not contracted or employed by eBay.